Tuesday 9 July 2013

This Is Becoming Daily....

I didn't intend to start posting every single day but well, my life is getting less boring. I need a job :( At least, just for summer or something.

Today was eventful, I won't go into details but let's just say that some things were said, I got kicked three times, had juice poured over me and then had both my necklaces ripped off so they broke :'(. In the end, I threw the kids phone out my bedroom window...

Why is is always gifts that are destroyed?  First my birthday dress was cut up and bleached, and now the cross I was given by an uncle I never see when I was eight, a camera necklace my friend bought for my last birthday, and the playsuit I got for the birthday before (I was wearing before today's incident, then I had to shower again and change).

Why can't my 'vacation from uni' be peaceful, or fun, instead of stressful and broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment