Monday 1 July 2013

Portfolio and Results

So, as any of you that have read my other blogs know (which were purely for coursework reasons), I study photography at university. Although the course is not what I expected, and that I dislike one of my modules, my results were not too bad. I mean, if I exclude that one anomaly, I would have finished with a much higher grade. Unfortunately I got a 2.2 for my first year, even though some of my work was just 2 or 3 marks off a 1st.

Hopefully next year will be better as I have added a minor subject (extra work), and it will not all be so repetitive. If I still do not like photography as a subject, I will just end up doing it as a hobby and will concentrate on something academic, by possibly restarting university all together.

Anyway, I thought I should share some of my work (ones without people because I have no model release forms..) just to see if my work is as rubbish as my lecturer says, or if it is better than she thinks.

Greed

Lust

Envy
Sloth

^ These were part of a small project on the seven deadly sins where I aimed to use just fruit and vegetables, most of this series are shown here. The rest of the images below are from random projects over the years.

Parliament

Peek-a-boo!

Romance

Shells

Skull


Strawberries

Skull and Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment