Friday 5 July 2013

Born In The Wrong Culture

Ok, I mentioned in an earlier post that I like anime. That's a bit of an understatement. I wouldn't call myself an obsessed fan but I do love it. Along with all thing Eastern Asian, my family have a huge interest in the music and programmes. Two of my sisters love japanese music, while I prefer Korean. We all watch japanese dramas from time to time, and my mum likes some Korean music (especially when it is sung in English, haha). My sister also listens to some Chinese music, although not much.

Here's a small list of anime that I have watched all the way through, from beginning to end, in no particular order. I have seen various episodes of others, or unfinished series (where I broke my laptop and forgot what episode I was on) but these will not be included. These are also recommendations  to anyone wanting to watch something a little different. Most of these are English Dubbed (in English), although not all of them are.

  • Black Cat
  • Kuroshituji 
  • Kuroshituji II
  • Vampire Knight
  • Elfen Lied
  • Karin
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Rosario + Vampire
  • Rosario + Vampire capu 2
  • Death Note
  • Clannad
  • Blue Exorcist (Ao No Exorcist)
  • Code Geass
  • Fruits Basket
  • Gravitation
  • Angel Beats
  • Mermaid Forest
  • Baka + Test: Summon the Beasts (Seasons 1, OVA and 2)
  • Toradora!
  • Karneval
  • Danganronpa
  • Daily Lives of High School Boys
  • Gosick
I know it isn't very long, and I only really got into it about 3 years ago. I have also taken time out to get on with my studies, and other times I just have too much of a social life to sit down and make time for even one episode. Let's not forget that there are also loads of anime films, Japanese dramas and Korean films to watch. Of course I've seen the anime that actually gets broadcast on TV and as I never know if it's the complete series and I may miss episodes, such as:
  • Pokemon
  • Sailor Moon
  • Dragonball Z
  • Power Puff Girls
  • Mew Mew Power (Tokyo Mew Mew)
  • Pretty Cure
  • Beyblade
  • etc...
That's all for now, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment