Friday 27 March 2015

Tokyo Ghoul √A

Hey look, everything is ending around the same time and I'm not keeping up fast enough. Anyway....

This is the second season to Tokyo Ghoul, which was amazing the last time around, however nothing seems to be explained as much this time around. My understanding of this season has come from the comments of other viewers who have read the manga. 
Kaneki.

More information is needed on the creation of some ghouls, this season showed a set of twins who appear human in flashbacks, but were turned into ghouls. How? I have no idea. But more 'one-eye's appear, which implies that they're half human or turned ghouls.

With new characters and many twists and turns, I do recommend it. Even though I haven't read the manga, it was still entertaining but I recommend reading to fully understand what is going on.
If you miss Mado from the previous season, then do not fret. He is spoken about frequently and his daughter has joined the force and partners up with Amon. So that's good news.
Juuzo is probably my favourite character this season.

Kaneki's white hair from the end of last season is still present, showing how the effects of his capture are lasting and ever-present.

I don't know what else to say, besides a season three is in the pipeline and I've heard that is should be following the manga just as much as these previous seasons.

Unconditional love,
Cazzie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment