Sunday 29 March 2015

Junketsu no Maria (Maria the Virgin Witch)

Oh this was funny. To begin with.

I feel that this lost its comedic value nearer the end and became a little too serious.

It's a great story surrounding the life of a witch, and you guessed her name, Maria. She is a virgin, much to everyone's surprise, and spends her time trying to stop the war between England and France, but makes enemies along the way. Who in their right mind would oppose world peace? The people from this historical anime. Anyway, she gets in trouble with Heaven and consequences are set for when she uses her magic.

It's a little bit sexy, and is full of drama. Obviously magic plays a huge part too.

I challenge you to give it the 3 episode rule. If you don't like it by then, let me know what you thought.

The ending was a bit too religious and it didn't really give any room for a second season, which is a shame as I would like to know how she copes next. But always watch past the credits, as you may miss something.

Unconditional love,
Cazzie x

P.S I know I didn't write much, but writing reviews without spoilers is really hard and I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment