Thursday 26 March 2015

Kuroshitsuji: Book of Murder

It has finally been released with English subs!!!!

I watched this earlier in the week, following a phone call one evening to let my sister know that it is now out after months and months of waiting.

It's clever, and witty. You wouldn't expect anything less from Black Butler, and it is as good as the rest.

So this arc takes place after season's one and three, but before two. I only say this knowing that season three takes place during season one's Curry Contest, and there is a short reference to the events of season three. The movie (as I thought it was going to be) is covered as two one-hour long OVAs, investigating a murder in Ciel's own home.

The plot thickens when more than one murder takes place, but can the guests, Ciel and his staff solve the mystery in time. And who is Reverend Jeremy?

Think of this as the black butler version of Cluedo. Various clues point to different people, but it's all about the alibi. Who do you think did it?

Don't forget to watch it to the very end, as secrets are revealed.

I will say this expecting someone to be offended. EVERY TRUE FAN WILL HAVE TO WATCH IT, or Sebby will come after you.

I was really upset that Grell didn't make an appearance once, well, none of the Reapers did. Ah well, my love for Grell will have to wait.

Unconditional love,
Cazzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment