Saturday 5 July 2014

Mother Part2

Now I'm just going to list some things instead of writing huge paragraphs.



  • From a young age, I have been told how every negative trait I have comes from my father. Not one negative thing comes from her. 
  • Every argument I can remember ended with my mum telling me to go live with my father, so when I did when I was 16, she actually regretted something.
  • My mum asks me how to raise my younger-by-two-years sister. I'm the third fucking child!
  • She knocked my confidence at a young age, but has none herself. I had to make complaints in shops for her from the age of 8!
  • She can't cook. I usually cook in the house so when I fell ill one christmas when I was staying with her, she bought me a microwave meal. Shit in a tub will not make my body work faster, I wanted soup.

  • I have to cook for everyone every day I'm 'home' from university if I want to have a decent meal. Decent being, not pre-cooked - frozen - then sold. (Except chips and ice cream, I like those.)
  • She tells me off for not eating enough because I don't snack on junk food much, yet doesn't like food shopping when I'm around because I spend too much money on fruit and stuff.
  • She texts me every hour I'm home to see if I'm ok. I might not be in the house, but I'm not dead or 12. Give me some freedom.
  • She's nagging me to get a summer job, I have applied to every temporary job in my town (there were 4).
  • She wants me to make her cakes or cookies every week because I 'have nothing better to do with my life'.
  • Every day, she comes in my room and lays in be bed for hours, not letting me leave to get breakfast, so I start feeling ill. Then she wants to spend every waking minute of the day with her, I need ME time.
Do you have things your parents do that you don't like? Let me know in the comments below. :)

Unconditional love,
Cazzie

No comments:

Post a Comment