Saturday 25 January 2014

Destiny - Part 1

So my mum has been leaving this pamphlet around a lot lately, and on the cover it says "two roads, two destinies, one choice" And it got me thinking.
What if we have two destinies? I mean, two roads don't lead to the same place, and everyone would pick the easy route, right? Some of us may have an easy journey compared to others, and some people may have it really difficult.

What if our destinies are complete opposites, so really successful or really depressing. We are all here for a reason, and we all have the potential to make a difference. No matter how big or small. Even if our role is to give life to a person who makes a huge difference in your country or the world.
Some of us realise our purpose before others. It took my mum until she was in her early to mid fifties to notice that she's here to help those in need. Mostly animals before moving on to a child. Her mother fostered a load of children too, so maybe destiny is hereditory too? I want to help children, so that they do not suffer as much, but I hate children. So I aspire to be a social worker now... My mum is also really good with managing money, so if she had the right support as she grew up, she could have been a financial advisor. That would have paid a lot better than what she does do, but the path she took helped more lives with a bigger impact.

When I mentioned success earlier, I do not mean in the financial way. It's how successful you perceive yourself to be. Are you happy with your life? What are your main goals? Is it money, or something else?
Can you really be happy, if you just work for money? Do something you believe in, make a change.

Unconditional love,
Cazzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment