Sunday 11 August 2013

Guilty Pleasures

HOLD UP, HOLD UP! No, I do not mean anything sexual (well, in my case anyway) :)

I'm talking about the things you do that other people may not know about. Websites you visit or have joined, clubs, games, anything you may be addicted to or obsessed with. They don't all have to be to do with technology, but my list would be a long longer and more boring if I included absolutely everything.

My friends don't necessarily know that I blog, and the few that do know, do not know the website or anything that could lead them here. So I would call this my guilty pleasure, because I use this as a diary, I can vent and be myself, which leads me to being happy. Somehow, I feel that my normal life stresses are relieved purely by knowing that I have a blog/diary.

I'm going to give a list of websites that I currently or used to visit on a very regular basis. Some of these will be shared, and others will be completely unknown to the rest of you:
  • Blogger - obviously.
  • Facebook
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • IMVU - a 3D chat 'site'.
  • eBay
  • Amazon
  • FizzyFamily
  • Various websites to watch anime and TV shows that I have missed: iPlayer, 4OD, etc.
  • Email - Hotmail, Uni, Yahoo!

On my tablet and phone, I can get obsessed with various games at different times, and trust me, I have spent many sleepless nights with these apps:

  • The usual websites that have apps
  • Tapped Out (The Simpsons)
  • Fashion Story
  • Dragon Story
  • Stardom
  • 4 Pics 1 Song
  • Instagram
  • Kik
  • The Sims Freeplay
  • Where's My Water
  • Candy Crush Saga
  • Angry Birds
  • Bubble Mania


Oh, and I still play The Sims 2, I have got Sims 3 but I don't like it as much and the obsession faded within a few days xD.

So yeah, I get obsessed with things too, and these are some of my guilty pleasures, so what are yours?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment