Monday 23 September 2013

Hypocrites / Pet Peeves

Don't you hate it when someone says 'I really like someone with.....' And then they date the opposite? I do that :/

My friend just posted on Twitter that he likes girls with an ass. His girlfriend is a stick...

So... 20 Things I hate about people... :

  1. People that text/message you first then take forever to reply.
  2. Having different personalities when they talk to different people (going from something to quiet is fine though), I mean being really girly with some friends, then acting like a tomboy/rebel with others.
  3. Having bare feet, especially around me.
  4. Ditching you to live alone but ending up living with other people. Just tell me the fricking truth. >.<
  5. Smokers.
  6. Druggies.
  7. People with no self respect.
  8. Assuming people's sexuality (yes we all do it, but explicitly mentioning it in a conversation like "as a girl, what do you look for in a guy?" [or girl]).
  9. Music too loud when I want to sleep.
  10. Being inconsiderate.
  11. 'Fake' people.
  12. PDA! (Public Displays of Affection.)
  13. Hating someone before knowing them.
  14. Hating on a stereotype (gays).
  15. Rudeness.
  16. Making up things about their past.
  17. Criminals. 
  18. Too much make-up.
  19. Grammatically incorrect, all the time. (How did you get into university?)
  20. Overly egotistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment