Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hey There

So I thought I would just test this out and see how long I could keep up this blogging malarkey.

Do you know anyone who has set up an alias to write blogs? Maybe you have?

I remember this one time at school, someone in my year was writing blogs under an alias. Savannah Starr.
It wasn't for long, but some of it was a little personal. I tried figuring it out one time but couldn't. I knew a couple of people it definitely wasn't and that some mentioned were in my circle of friends at some point... But I don't know who it was.

I woke up this morning with that question in my head. Who is Savannah Starr? I mean, I hadn't thought about this in years so today I decided to look for her blog and here it is :) http://lifewithsavvanah.blogspot.co.uk/ It took me about 20 minutes, you know, with the internet ever expanding and Google getting less helpful each year...

So what do you lovely people think?

No comments:

Post a Comment